Welcome to the Bronco Apartments Online Application
RESIDENT QUALIFYING CRITERIA FOR BRONCO APARTMENTS
We are delighted that you are interested in leasing a dwelling in our apartment community. In order to help you in making your decision, we have listed below the criteria for qualifying as a resident with us.
1. A separate rental application must be fully completed, dated and signed by each applicant and all co-applicants. Spouses can complete one rental application. Application fees are twenty dollars per person and thirty for a married couple. Application fees are non-refunable. Fees may be refunded if applications reviews at a later time do not meet the following criteria.
2. The rental application will be reviewed when submitted so we'll have all information needed to determine your eligibility.
3. Each applicant must provide a government phot identification and social security card and allow it to be photocopied.
4. If applicant's family will be occupying the dwelling, the family size must be appropriate for the available apartment, i.e., no more than two adults per bedroom until the age of three, then a two bedroom is required. Maximum occupancy in a two bedroom is four people.
5. Employment and monthly income must be verifiable. Total income of all applicants must be three times the monthly rent. A minimum of six months employment with current employer is required, if less, than one year at your previous employer is required. Bronco Apartments does not consider child support payment as income.
6. Applicant(s) may be denied occupancy for the following reasons:
Falsification of application by any applicant.
Incomple application by any applicant.
Insufficient income (total of all applicants).
Criminal conviction history of violent or sexual crime committed by any applicant or by other occupants (including children) who plan to live in unit.
Poor credit history of any applicant (credit reports are obtained; previous bankruptcy requires an additional security deposit equal to one month's rent).
Poor rental profile of any application (rental history reports are obtained) rental history of:
Non-payment or frequent late payment of rent
Poor supervision of applicant's children
Unruly or destructive behavior by applicant, applicant's children or applicant's guests.
Violence to person or property by applicant, applicant's children or applicant's guests.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW THE PROPERTY'S RENTAL SELECTION CRITERIA, WHICH INCLUDED REASONS WHY MY APPLICATION MAY BE DENIED, SUCH AS CRIMINAL HISTORY, CREDIT HISTORY, CURRENT INCOME, AND RENTAL HISTORY. I UNDERSTAND THAT IF I DO NOT MEET THE PROPERTY'S RENTAL SELECTION CRITERIA OR IF I FAIL TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION OR GIVE FALSE INFORMATION, THE PROPERTY MAY REJECT THE APPLICATION, RETAIN ALL APPLICATION FEES, ADMINISTRATIVE FEES, AND DEPOSITS AS LIQUIDATED DAMAGES FOR IT'S TIME AND EXPENSE, AND TERMINATE MY RIGHT OF OCCUPANY.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application